Sunday, March 14, 2010

Films Viewed (February 2010)

The Hurt Locker
Putty Hill (excerpt)
La Corona
JFK (director's cut)
The Battle of Algiers
Final Flesh
The Last Station
Numero Deux
American Graffiti
The Last Picture Show
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
Hot Tub Time Machine

Key
The Charles
The Rotunda
The Landmark Harbor East
Other (Video Americain, School Library, Wholphin)
Total: 10 films, 1 short film, 1 excerpt from a longer work (6 in theaters)

NOTE THE NEW POLICY: If you want me to say something about any of the films viewed, please ask. I will be more than happy to speak on their qualities. If not, I shall keep mum.

3 comments:

woowoo said...

you think of that hot tub time machine?

charmcitycineaste said...

Hot Tub Time Machine was a lot of big dumb fun. I especially enjoyed the fact that they went back to 1987, a middle-school year I painfully remember. It has done "eh" at the box office. It might be a fun thing to add to your Netflix queue.

charmcitycineaste said...

Sorry it took me a month and a day to respond!