Monday, April 7, 2008

A Tale of Two Pettigrews

ITEM

Do my eyes deceive me, or is Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day playing at both the Rotunda and the Charles?

I have been watching this since Friday, online and in the paper, and it does not seem to be a mistake.

If one were to peruse the Senator's website, the friendly link to the Charles is intact, as well as a mention of the current Dial M for Murder 3-D revival screenings (is this the third or the fourth time the Charles has shown the film in this way? I have lost count).

Could the war be over? Or does this simply reflect that when the Landmark does not show a film, the Charles is allowed to do so? I would appreciate insight from anyone who can explain in more depth this vagary of the recent film exhibition landscape.

In any case, let us all pray for peace in this ongoing conflict.

No comments: