Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Charm City Cineaste. I have been inspired by recent events to jump into the fray of push-button publishing and share my thoughts and opinions about movies in Baltimore. I am a dedicated moviegoer and am passionate about the art of film. I am employed part-time by one of the three entities exhibiting films in Baltimore, and admit I am biased due to that fact.

The number of movie screens in Baltimore is about to double, and I would like to use this space as a place to capture this seismic event as it happens. I would also like to write about my own history with film and ponder the future of my habit of going into a dark box with strangers and watching talking pictures.

Again, I bid you welcome, and hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Davey G. said...

Hey, Nice blog. Would you mind if I link to it in The Parochialist, my anti-City Paper blog? It needs some movie insight and this would fit the bill.
Dave G.

charmcitycineaste said...

No problem at all. In fact, one of my next posts will be right up your alley, I think.